Medicare Members: Protect yourself against Medicare fraud and Identify theft! The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General is alerting the public about a fraud scheme involving genetic testing. Learn how to protect yourself.
The links on this page go to a website managed by a third party. Please note that once you have left our website, you may be able to access portions of the company's website that are not related to your Wellcare Advantage plan.
- File a complaint directly with CMS
- Submit feedback about your Medicare plan directly to Medicare.gov.
- Stop Medicare Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Learn how to identify, prevent and report Medicare fraud, waste or abuse.
- Office for Civil Rights
- The OCR protects your health information privacy rights and right to nondiscrimination.
- The Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO)
- The Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman helps you with Medicare-related complaints, grievances, and information requests.
- Best Available Evidence (BAE)
- This is a CMS policy that allows for changes to cost-sharing for low-income beneficiaries when there is evidence that information from a beneficiary is not up-to-date or accurate.